Subscribe to DGR updates
- The Girls and The Grasses
- Activists Occupy Site of Proposed Mine That Would Provide 25% of World’s Lithium Supply
- Drawing The Line: Stopping the Murder of the Planet
- Resistance Profile: Movement for the Emancipation for the Niger Delta (MEND)
- Report says Seattle has highest number of murdered Native American women
Search & filter postsBe careful: if you specify too many criteria you may not find any matching posts!
“Contemporary public concern for protecting nature’s ecological equilibrium should lead to the conferral of standing upon environmental objects to sue for their own preservation.” Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas, Sierra Club v. Morton (1972) Denver, Colorado–In a first-in-the-nation … Continue reading